Your company has an obligation to file an annual return and other documents with Companies House. In addition, the Company Secretary traditionally maintains the company’s statutory registers listed below:
- Register of company members
- Register of company directors and company secretary
- Register of application and allotments and return of allotments
- Registers of transfer of shares, debenture holders, and charges related to the company
- Register of material share interests in the company
The company secretary should keep the company seal, share certificates, letters of allotment, the Memorandum and Articles of Association, and the Certificate of Incorporation. He or she should also arrange and provide notice for company meetings, and directors' meetings.
The company secretary, as an officer of the company, is liable, together with the company directors, for default fines and other penalties provided by the Companies Act and imposed of the Registrar at Companies House.
We can provide this service for your company thereby ensuring compliance with these requirements.
How to Order
Please contact us and we will obtain the necessary information required to proceed with your Full Secretarial Service requirements.