Business Bank Accounts
With so many business bank accounts to choose from, how do you know which bank is best when you register your new limited company?
When it comes to choosing the right business bank account during your limited company formation, it’s vital that you pick a bank which suits your business needs best. With so many different banks to choose from, and all offering different benefits and levels of support along the way, no two bank accounts are the same.
At its most basic, your business bank account will enable you to receive and make payments. However, there is often the need for additional services, which could end up costing you more or less depending on who you decide to bank with.
As a company formations agent we know choosing a bank is a difficult task when registering your limited company. That’s why we have picked and highlighted the benefits of three of our favourite banks for you to consider below. Whether you decide to do your banking with a high street bank, or prefer the flexibility of a challenger bank, there’s something sure to suit your business and its needs.
All three of our favourite business bank accounts below offer cashback when you go through our easy four-step company formation process and select the bank account of your choice at checkout. To discover more about our company formation process and to select one of the business bank accounts click the link below:
- 18 Months FREE day-to-day business banking
- 90% Approval rate on loan and overdraft applications
- Voted “Business Bank of the Year” for the past 14 years.
- UK-based management team on hand to offer guidance and support
- Extensive online resources including business guides
100% Approval guaranteed once you have been verified
- Instant account number and sort code, ready to use.
- No barriers or credit checks when you open your account
- No hidden monthly fees, and just £69 annually.
- UK-based customer service team
- Receive your account number and sort code in as little as five minutes
- Instant access of up to £15,000 with flexible access and no hidden costs
- No monthly fees and just 20p for transfers
- Card control: Order free team cards and manage them all via the Tide app
- Quick invoicing which means you can create and pay invoices anytime, anywhere via the app with just a tap
If you are ready to register a company and would like to take advantage of one of the above business bank accounts click here.